1. Check the machine are clean and tidy if not advise the customer (operator) how to clean the machine and keep it clean, especially with the focus on the outlet and the milk foamer.
2. Replace all O-rings in the swan neck outlet.
3. Replace the milk hose.
4. Measure the water hardness and change the scale filter if it is more than ½ years old.
5. Check that the scraper is set correctly, with a little air gap between the scraper and the scraper plate.
6. Remove the top and bottom pistons. Remove filters and clean the filter and piston.
7. If there is evidence that the bottom piston leaking coffee, replace the piston ring or the entire piston. Check if there are longitudinal scratches in the cylinder.
8. Check the grinder’s settings: Make an espresso to be sure it is adjust right. Be sure that the small spring plate at the coffee outlet stud is working properly.
9. Check the air pump (min 3 bar) Check the air restrictor.
10. Replace "Milk Clean Return Valve" in the refrigerator and check the hose for drainage.
11. Check the milk foam seems right with take a cappuccino.
12. Check drain from machine. Pro machines flush the drain reservoir.
13. Clean the pressure regulator on the Pro machine. Refit the pressure regulator and check the pump pressure with a manometer.
14. Check the machine for leaks.
15. Make descaling of the machine with a “filter dummy” (Citric acid) Remember flushing with clean water after using Citric acid.
16. Verify that latest version of software is installed. Verify machine is set up for Coffee Cloud and the serial number are add to the machine.
17. Make a thorough test of the machine. With take a tea water, coffee, espresso and cappuccino.