See up to date Appel documentation here:
To ge the iPad into Kiosk mode on an iPad (or iphone) do the following
- Settings App
- Then press the 'General' Tap
- Press the 'Accessibility' tap
- Scroll down and locate the Guided access. Press that and turn it ON.
- Read the below instructions. As described, you press the home button three times quickly when in the app (in this instance the TopBrewer app) to get accessibility to work
- Make a passcode. (remember that if doing this at client side, tell the responsible person the code so he or she can deactivate it)
- Press the home button to get back to the dashboard
- Launch the Topbrewer app.
- When connected to the machine, triple click the home button and press the start button in the top right corner.
You are now in accessibility mode, and won't be able to press the home button. Triple click on the home button again to exit the mode.